Portrait Photography Perth
A good portrait is an image that captures the essence of a person, an image that is timeless, an image that you’ll look back on and treasure over the years.
In today’s digital world we take photos of our lives all the time – photos of funny things our kids are doing, photos of what we’re eating, photos of fun we’re having with our friends – we know because we take them too – these photos are very important to us even though they’re often out of focus, too dark, too light or a myriad of other things that make for a not so great photo – but we love them because of the content.
Most of us want a Professional Photographer to create a beautiful portrait though at certain significant points in our lives – to celebrate a pregnancy, new baby, childhood milestone, engagement, anniversary, birthday, wedding or to simply celebrate being you.
Choosing a Portrait Photographer can seem like a daunting task – there are lots out there – here are some points that will make choosing A&C Photography to capture your family portraits an easy one…
- We have a large portfolio of portraits taken of our clients over the years, so have a browse through, you’ll see we have a wealth of experience in capturing people of many different flavours, you’ll see…
If you like what you see, get in touch, we’d love to chat with you about photographing you and your family.
A&C Photography’s portrait studio is located in Leederville just north of Leedervile’s cafe strip, about 15 minutes north of the Perth CBD…
- we have plenty of free parking
- Within our studio we have a private changing area for you to use when changing outfits
- We offer makeup and hair styling as part of most of our Photography Sessions
- We have a private viewing theatre to show you your images on a large screen, we love this room because of the reactions we get when people are looking at the images we’ve created with the
- We offer a range of finishes for your chosen photographs – portfolio prints, wall art (using museum grade fine art papers and canvases), digital images and beautiful albums
- We do portraits both in our studio and out on location
- Our photography peers like what we do as we have received many awards for our work…
- AAPP 2013 Wedding Photographer of the Year
- AAPP NATIONAL 2012 Wedding Photographer of the Year
- AAPP NATIONAL 2012 Open Photographer of the Year
- AAPP WA 2012 Wedding Photographer of the Year
- AAPP WA 2012 Open Photographer of the Year
- AAPP WA 2011 Wedding Photographer of the Year
- AAPP WA 2011 Portrait Photographer of the Year
- AAPP WA 2011 Photographer of the Year
- AAPP WA 2010 Open Photographer of the Year
- But, more importantly, our clients love what we do, our best reward is tears of joy shed in our viewing room.
We are happy to meet with you in person or on the phone to discuss your Photography Session and find out a bit about the people we are photographing so we can work with you to create a beautiful Portrait Photograph that you will treasure.
Call now to make a booking for your perfect photo shoot Anne on 0413 99 99 16