Some couples place a high significance on their wedding cars and want a specific model vehicle, other don’t mind what the vehicle is as long as they get form a to b. So it’s great that there are many companies offering many different style of vehicle.
Things to consider are…
- How many people are in your bridal party, is it important that everyone will fit in the same car, or are you happy to have multiple cars.
- Do you need to provide wedding cars to transport your parents, which is a little touch of luxury to add to their experience of your wedding day.
- Do you need wedding cars with air-conditioning – some vintage wedding cars, whilst beautiful, have no air-conditioning, which might not be the best for a January wedding in Perth.
- Work out how long you need your wedding cars for, if you want the wedding cars to deliver the groom and groomsmen to the ceremony, the bride and bridesmaids to the ceremony and then the bridal party from the ceremony to the various wedding photography locations and on to the reception.
- When working out timing always add an extra 15 minutes to each amount of travel, the drivers of wedding cars want you to enjoy the experience of the ride in their vehicle so will be more gentle during the drive time (cornering for example), also the stretch cars take long to get into and out of driveways.
We have working with many suppliers of wedding cars, the ones we recommend, as well as having beautiful cars, that are always freshly cleaned and polished just for you, also have excellent service, punctuality and provide little extras on the day, such as water for the bridal party, one driver even left his vehicle and followed us around during our location photography session just so he could bring an esky for the bridal party with refreshments, now that is what we call service.
We hope you find our recommendations for wedding cars helpful…