How to shoot a wedding your clients will LOVE!
A wedding photography workshop with Anne & Chris Percival, award winning wedding photographers.
A jam packed workshop, perfect for photographers who are just getting started, or those wanting to ‘lift their game’, in wedding photography. If you want to learn the nuts and bolts of thinking, operating and shooting like a professional wedding photographer – this workshop is a must.
Learn to influence the photography schedule on a wedding day including time, light and location so you can do an amazing job.
Learn how storytelling impacts everything about wedding photography and how to craft a wedding day story your clients will love.
Learn how to prompt clients to get natural looking poses, make use of natural light and modify light so your images (and your clients) look gorgeous. We’ll show you how to prepare yourself and your client for the big day. We’ll teach you how to deal with unexpected events and shoot under pressure. We’ll explain how your behaviour affects your images.
We are always on the look out for talent to join our team. You never know, this could be the start of your career!!
Anne + Chris are a Perth based, professional wedding photographer team with many awards for their work including Wedding Photographer of the Year for 2011, 2012 and 2013. But, more importantly to us, loads of beautiful comments from our couples. We have travelled throughout WA + internationally to photograph weddings.
~ gear – what you need, what you don’t
~ how to prepare you and your client
~ handy checklists
~ shooting – location, posing, composition
~ lighting – simple effective techniques to produce gorgeous lighting
~ the end result – albums, prints, digital files
1 workshops on 22nd + 23rd August 9.30 to 5.00
If these dates don’t suit, join our newsletter so you’ll get info on the next workshop … photography workshop newsletter or call Chris on 0413 99 99 15
limited to 12 places only
… Booking details below …
~ welcome + intro
~ why shoot weddings
~ what is a professional photographer?
~ identify the goals of your images
~ overview of our business
- cameras we use and why
- computers we use and why
- software we use and why
~ in depth on gear
- camera gear we have and why we have it
- Canon v Nikon and others – don’t worry we don’t argue which is better, just discuss the different types
- what’s essential, what’s not
- specialty gear
- what to buy, what not to buy
- spares – what;s needed
~ RAW vs JPEG
~ memory cards + backup
~ understanding that at the end of the day it’s all about the print, even if you only shoot digital
~ your camera + the print file
- How to prepare you and your client
- Preparation + planning for the wedding day
- Useful checklists
- ensuring to capture those important shots
- how your behaviour affects your images
- ensuring expectations are the same for you and your client
~ storytelling, what is it, why it’s important
- posing your couple – how to create natural looking images (what to do when your couple only want natural photos – no posed photos)
- How to create emotion
- choosing and using locations
- composing your image
- camera settings + shooting techniques
~ what to shoot + how, covering
- engagement shoot
- all stages of the wedding day
- thinking of the album + storytelling
- creating special moments
- it’s about seeing the light
- learn how to use the light, any light, to make images your clients will say WOW to
- low light techniques
- natural light vs studio light
~ the end result
- digital files
… Book Now …
Fill in the form below, we will get back in touch by email to send you details on how to pay for your booking and confirm your place at the workshop…